Comet software is a utility for extracting information (data, alarms, settings, etc.) from Met One Instruments’ products. The software is designed for the user to easily access information within a product without having to know underlying communications protocol for that device.
- Data Retrieval: Data records are grouped by the station name and stored in a user defined area. Parameters are downloaded and saved as CSV files.
- Tabular Data: View data visually using Comet’s built in charts and graphs.
- Charts/Graphs: For global horizontal & plane of array measurements
- Device Settings:Comet allows users to set important settings on most devices. Settings such as Sample Time, Station ID, Units of Measure, and more!
- Remote Control:With most of our newest products, Comet will allow users to control their devices remotely as if they were there!
- Terminal:Comet has a built in terminal window that allows users to connect directly with the device. This allows users to issue serial commands or capture data from the device.
|Disk Space:||60 MB|
|Operating System:||Win XP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8|
|Processor Speed:||1GHz or faster|
|Aerocet 831||AutoMet Series|
|BAM 1020||BAM 1022|
Specifications are subject to change at any time