The AIO 2 Sonic Weather Sensor is a complete high performance weather sensor using Met One Instruments’ proven 2D sonic technology. This technology provides reference grade accuracy without moving parts and a built-in compass used for automatic alignment of the sensor. The temperature and humidity elements are integrated into an IP65 sealed module with a quick disconnect for ease of calibration in the field. The pressure element is precisely calibrated and temperature compensated for outstanding performance.
The AIO 2 is designed for surface meteorological applications where accuracy and reliability matter.
- 10600 USB and power interface
- WeatherView software for real time weather display and data recording on a PC
- Universal mounting hardware
- WMO compliant external tipping bucket rain gauge connects simply and allows for correct installation and siting per industry guidelines.
- Solar radiation sensors are connected easily and integrate seamlessly into the AIO 2 data record.
- Wind Speed and Direction
- Barometric Pressure
- Rain and Solar Radiation Options
- Rugged all metal housing
- SDI12, RS232, RS485 Outputs
- Met One 7500 Protocol
- Compact 10cm Diameter
- Compass for Automatic Direction Alignment
|Range:||0 to 60 m/sec (0 to 134 mph)|
|Accuracy:||±0.5 m/sec or 5% of reading (1)|
|Range:||0° – 360°|
|Accuracy:||± 5° (including Compass)|
|Range:||-40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)|
|Range:||0 to 100%|
|Range:||600 to 1100 hPa|
|Accuracy:||±0.5 hPa (3)|
|Measurement Rate Output:||1 Hz|
|Signal Output:||RS-232C, RS-485, SDI-12|
|8-36 VDC Supply, 40mA typical @ 12VDC, option dependent|
|Temperature:||-40°C to +60°C (-40 to +140 °F)|
|Humidity:||0 to 100%|
|1. Whichever is greater
2. 0 to 60C. +/-0.5C from -40C to 0C
3. At 25°C
Specifications are subject to change at any time