The AIO 2 Sonic Weather Sensor is a complete, high performance weather sensor using Met One Instruments’ proven 2D sonic technology. This technology provides reference grade accuracy without moving parts and includes a built-in compass used for automatic magnetic north alignment of the wind sensor. The temperature and humidity elements are integrated into an IP65 sealed module with a quick disconnect for ease of calibration in the field. The pressure element is precisely calibrated, and temperature compensated for outstanding performance.
The AIO 2 will accept data from a tipping bucket rain gauge, a compatible solar radiation sensor (P/N 10718) or both.
The AIO 2 is designed for surface meteorological applications where accuracy and reliability matter.
- Wind Speed and Direction
- Barometric Pressure
- Rain and Solar Radiation Options
- Rugged all metal housing
- SDI12, RS232, RS485 Outputs
- Met One 7500 Protocol
- Compact 10cm Diameter
- Compass for Automatic Direction Alignment
- 10600 USB and power interface
- WeatherView software for real time weather display and data recording on a PC
- Universal mounting hardware
- WMO compliant external tipping bucket rain gauge connects simply and allows for correct installation and siting per industry guidelines.
- Solar radiation sensors are connected easily and integrate seamlessly into the AIO 2 data record.
Specifications are subject to change at any time