Wind Speed and Wind Direction are measured using conventional cup and vane techniques. All other measurements are housed in a multi-plate naturally aspirated radiation shield to reduce solar radiation errors. The shield is constructed of a series of concentric white aluminum plates, which allow air to flow through the shield, while blocking direct solar rays.
The temperature sensor is a platinum RTD class 1/3B. relative humidity is a based on our very accurate solid state sensor designed for continuous exposure to adverse climates. The barometric pressure sensor is a piezo-resistive device designed for robustness, high accuracy needs, as well as long term stability.
Digital outputs are presented as a data stream every second, or upon command by data system.
- 10600 USB and power interface.
- WMO compliant external tipping bucket rain gauge connects simply and allows for correct installation and siting per industry guidelines.
- Solar radiation sensors are connected easily and integrate seamlessly into the SWS data record.
- Wind Speed and Direction
- Rugged All Metal Housing
- SDI12, RS232, RS485 Outputs
- Met One 7500 Protocol
- Barometric Pressure
- Integrated Mount and 50ft Cable
- Rain and Solar Radiation Options
|Accuracy:||±2% of reading|
|Range:||0° to 360°|
|Range:||-40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)|
|Range:||0 to 100%|
|Range:||500 to 1100 hPa|
|Accuracy:||±2 hPa (3)|
|Measurement Rate Output:||1 Hz|
|Signal Output:||RS-232C, RS-485, SDI-12 8-36 VDC Supply, 10mA typical @ 12VDC, option dependent|
|Temperature:||-40°C to +60°C (-40 to +140 °F)|
|Humidity:||0 to 100%|
|1. At 25°C|
Specifications are subject to change at any time