The Solar Facility Weather Monitoring System is an automated weather station specifically designed for solar resource assessment and solar energy power generation monitoring. The weather system is easily customized with sensor and accessories for additional measurements, wireless communications and remote operation.
The weather station includes sensors, mounting accessories, with a data logger, power supply and communication hardware all mounted in a NEMA 4X enclosure. We offer several tripod and tower choices on which to mount the weather station. The system can be powered from an AC power source (110 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz) or from an optional solar power system.
- Measures global, horizontal, plane of array & background irradiance.
- Includes surface mounted Solar Panel Temperature
- Delivered as integrated, preprogrammed, tested system
- Modular & easily customized
- Supports TCP/IP, DHCP configuration
- Available serial (RS-232/485, MODBUS) and analog (0 – 1, 0 – 5 & 4-20 mA) outputs
- Global, horizontal, plane of array & background irradiance
- Panel Temperature
- Wind Speed & Wind Direction
- Ambient Temperature
- Relative Humidity
- Pressure (optional)
- Rain (optional)
- Dust (optional)
- Visibility (optional)
Specifications are subject to change at any time