The Model 064 uses the same sensing network as the Model 060, but is configured to mount directly to the Model 073B or 5980 Radiation Shield. The sensor is supplied with a screw-type connector which connects directly to the signal cable.
Met One Instruments’ temperature sensors are precision, extended-range thermistor devices that accurately measures ambient air temperature in field settings. This precise performance is a benefit of the sensors’ high resistance sensitivity, which eliminates problems associated with line lead length, noisy environments, and poor connections.
- Rapid response time; 10 seconds in still air
- Calibration traceable to NIST
- Interchangeable without recalibration
- High resistance values to minimize signal line resistance
- ‘Free air’ suspension of thermistor bead
Specifications are subject to change at any time