Comet software is a utility for extracting information (data, alarms, settings, etc.) from Met One Instruments’ products. The software is designed for the user to easily access information within a product without having to know underlying communications protocol for that device.
- Data Retrieval: Data records are grouped by the station name and stored in a user defined area. Parameters are downloaded and saved as CSV files.
- Tabular Data: View data visually using Comet’s built in charts and graphs.
- Charts/Graphs: For global horizontal & plane of array measurements.
- Device Settings: Comet allows users to set important settings on most devices. Settings such as Sample Time, Station ID, Units of Measure, and more!
- Remote Control: With most of our newest products, Comet will allow users to control their devices remotely as if they were there!
- Terminal: Comet has a built in terminal window that allows users to connect directly with the device. This allows users to issue serial commands or capture data from the device.
Specifications are subject to change at any time