Met One Instruments’ OEM Sensors signal a continued commitment to protecting and preserving health and wellbeing in a world increasingly threatened by airborne particulate. These optical devices start from simple low cost analog samplers easily integrated into existing systems to complete packages with integral flow system, auto-zero, auto-span and digital readout/output. If a currently available sensor doesn’t meet specifications Met One can modify an existing unit or custom design a sensor to meet specifications.
OEM Platform Highlights
- Particle mass or particle size measurement OEM particulate monitors
- Available with & without pumps
- Single Channel output to multiple simultaneous outputs
- LED & Laser Diode Light Sources
- Low Power
- Low Cost
- Compact Footprint
- Flow systems vary from a single fan to volumetrically controlled rotary vane pumps with sheath air
- Particle size response from 0.1 microns to TSP
- Single range to multiple ranges with auto-ranging capabilities
Our 9600 series are nephelometers with six-channel particle counting.
Met One’s 8920-3 is a high flow particle counter.
The 8520-4 is a Laser Diode light source particle counter. It is the engine from our popular GT series Hand-held particle counters.
Specifications are subject to change at any time