360 series precipitation gauges are high quality, reliable instruments that measure rain and/or snow. The tipping bucket allows for accurate, repeatable measurements and low maintenance.
When a precise amount of precipitation is collected in one side of the bucket, gravity tips the assembly and activates a reed switch. A momentary electrical contact closure is provided for each increment of rainfall. The sample is discharged through the base of the gauge. The optional heating elements are thermostatically controlled to melt snow and ice and avoid evaporative loss.
- Self-emptying, dual chambered tipping bucket
- Roller on roller pivots
- Funnel screen system prevents debris from clogging gauge
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Bubble level & adjustable feet assure proper mounting
- Optional heating elements for frozen conditions
Specifications are subject to change at any time