Met One Instruments’ Model 060A-2 is designed for general-purpose ambient air temperature measurement. The sensors are precision, extended-range thermistor devices that accurately measure ambient air temperature in field settings. This precise performance is a benefit of the sensors’ high resistance sensitivity, which eliminates problems associated with line lead length, noisy environments, and poor connections.
The solid-state, multi-element thermistor devices produce a relatively large resistance change per degree of temperature change, allowing the use of normal signal voltages without self-heating of the sensor. When used with signal conditioning modules, the resultant output is a precise analog voltage.
The 060A-2 mounts in Met One Instruments’ 076B Motor Aspirated Shield.
- Rapid response time; 10 seconds in still air
- Calibration traceable to NIST
- Interchangeable without recalibration
- High resistance values to minimize signal line resistance
- ‘Free air’ suspension of thermistor bead
Specifications are subject to change at any time