The 083E Relative Humidity Sensor is a highly sensitive and stable temperature measurement tool that provides outstanding accuracy. It is reliable in the full range of relative humidity conditions, from 0-100%, performing equally well in meteorological, industrial, laboratory and other demanding settings. This model is also available with a mounted temperature sensor and can be used with a variety of radiation shields.
The 083E Relative Humidity Sensor measures variance in the capacitance change of a one- micron thick dielectric polymer layer. This film absorbs water molecules through a metal electrode, and causes capacitance change proportional to relative humidity. The thin polymer layer reacts very quickly, providing up to 90% of the final value of relative humidity in fewer than five seconds. The sensor’s response is essentially linear, with small hysteresis, and negligible temperature dependence.
- All solid state construction, digital electronics
- Fast response of less than 5 seconds to 90% of final value
- Low power consumption of 4 mA at 12 VDC
- Easily cleaned using distilled water
- 0-1V output for 0-100% RH
- Will operate from a 12 VDC battery
Specifications are subject to change at any time