GAS-1031 Carbon Dioxide Analyzer
The GAS-1031 carbon dioxide (CO2) analyzer by Met One Instruments Powered by Acoem uses non-dispersive infrared (IR) gas correlation spectroscopy to provide accurate, stable, and repeatable measurements of gaseous CO2.
It can be configured to operate in absolute or differential mode providing flexibility within the analyzer, making it well suited for ambient CO2 measurements in addition to applications such as dilution extractive stack monitoring.
Based on the GAS-1030 which has the following approvals:
• US EPA approval (RFCA–0509–174)
The Met One range of analyzers have been designed using experience and knowledge gained from operating large air quality monitoring networks for more than 40 years. The result is instruments that integrate seamlessly into continuous monitoring networks.
• Guaranteed performance backed up by a two-year warranty.
• Superior remote instrument control, diagnostic viewing, and calibration minimize on-site maintenance requirements.
• Comprehensive data logging and remote viewing of over 200 operational parameters.
• Versatile interfacing through RS232, USB, analog and digital I/O, TCP/IP, and optional Bluetooth.
• Easier setup through an intuitive menu system with ‘Quick Menu’, advanced GUI, and a large keypad with tactile keys.
• Instant display of operational status using illuminated traffic lights on the front panel.
• Removable flash memory stores 10 years of data, including up to 12 individual parameters and event logs. Operational parameters can also be transferred to memory for easy retrieval.
• Install latest firmware updates via the USB flash memory drive.
• Easily program, view, download, and email data using optional Bluetooth connectivity combined with Android App.
• 12 VDC internal voltages for enhanced operator safety.
• Standard components across the Met One gas analyzer range reduces the cost of spare parts, accessories, and consumables.
• Rack slide design makes accessing internal components and removing the analyzer from a rack cabinet easy.
• Choose either an external sample pump suitable for use by multiple analyzers, or the optional low power internal pump for greater sample versatility.
• Lower power demand and ability to operate over a wide temperature range reduce AQMS power usage.
Options & Accessories
• Extended measurement ranges.
• External AC powered pump (capable of operating 3 analyzers, excluding NOX).
• Internal long life, low power maintenance-free pump (Max 6 watts).
• Dual filter (particulate).
• High pressure zero/span valves.
• Rack slides.
• Printed manual (electronic manual supplied).
For Complete Specifications and Product Information, please view the Product Data Sheet.