GAS-1050 Sulfur Dioxide Analyzer
The GAS-1050 Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) Analyzer from Met One Instruments Powered by Acoem delivers precise and reliable performance at an excellent value.
It uses proven pulsed UV fluorescent radiation technology to measure SO2 in ambient air (LDL < 0.3 ppb, range 0 to 20 ppm).
- US EPA approval (EQSA-0809-188)
The Met One range of gas analyzers have been designed using experience and knowledge gained from operating large air quality monitoring networks for more than 40 years. The result, instruments that integrate seamlessly into continuous monitoring networks.
- Reliable performance backed up by a two-year warranty.
- Minimize time spent on site performing maintenance through superior remote instrument control, diagnostic viewing, and calibration.
- Comprehensive data logging and remote viewing of over 200 operational parameters.
- Versatile interfacing through RS232, USB, analog and digital I/O, TCP/IP, and optional Bluetooth.
- Easy setup through an intuitive menu system, advanced GUI, and a large keypad with tactile keys.
- Instant status indication via illuminated instrument status light buttons on the front panel.
- Removable flash memory stores ~10 years of data, including up to 12 individual parameters and event logs. Operational parameters can also be transferred to memory for easy retrieval.
- Latest firmware updates can easily be installed using the USB flash memory drive.
- Programming, viewing, downloading, and emailing of data is made even simpler using optional Bluetooth connectivity combined with Android App.
- Built-in digital display shows current readings and has the ability to track and chart these values on a graphical trend display.
- Enhanced operator safety through the use of 12 VDC internal voltages.
- Reduced cost of spare parts, accessories, and consumable items through extensive use of standard components across the Met One gas analyzer range.
- Rack slide design makes accessing internal components and removing the analyzer from a rack cabinet easy.
- AQMS power usage can be reduced due to the instrument’s low power demand and its ability to operate over a wide temperature range.
Options & Accessories
- Dual Sample (particulate) Filter.
- High Pressure Span (for direct cylinder calibration).
- High Pressure Zero (for direct cylinder calibration).
- Test Lamp (for PMT diagnostics).
- Internal DC Pump (long life, low power, minimal maintenance).
- Metric Fitting Kit (to connect 6 mm tube to rear ports).
- 19” Rack Mount Kit.
- External Pump (240 or 110 VAC).
- Annual Maintenance Kit.
- Printed User Manual (a digital copy of the user manual is supplied on USB drive with each analyzer).
For Complete Specifications and Product Information, please view the Product Data Sheet.