GAS-1055 Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzer
The GAS-1055 Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Analyzer from Met One Instruments Powered by Acoem delivers precise and reliable performance at an excellent value.
It uses proven UV fluorescent radiation technology and an internal thermal catalytic converter to measure H2S in ambient air (LDL < 0.3 ppb, range 0-2 ppm).
H2S is measured by passing the sample through an SO2 scrubber which removes any SO2, the H2S is then converted to SO2 using the internal H2S converter and measured using the pulsed fluorescence technique.
Based on GAS-1050 analyzer that has the following approvals:
- US EPA approval (EQSA-0809-188)
The Met One range of gas analyzers have been designed using experience and knowledge gained from operating large air quality monitoring networks for more than 40 years. The result, instruments that integrate seamlessly into continuous monitoring networks.
- Reliable performance backed up by a two-year warranty.
- Instant display of operational status using illuminated traffic lights on the front panel.
- Minimizes time spent on site performing maintenance through superior remote instrument control, diagnostic viewing, and calibration.
- Comprehensive data logging and remote viewing of over 200 operational parameters.
- Easier setup through an intuitive menu system with “Quick Menu”, advanced GUI, and a large keypad with tactile keys.
- Removable flash memory stores 10 years of data, including up to 12 individual parameters and event logs. Operational parameters can also be transferred to memory for easy retrieval.
- Latest firmware updates can easily be installed using the USB flash memory drive.
- Programming, viewing, downloading, and emailing of data is made even simpler using optional Bluetooth connectivity combined with Android App.
- Enhanced operator safety through the use of 12 VDC internal voltages.
- Reduced cost of spare parts, accessories, and consumable items through extensive use of standard components across the Met One analyzer range.
- Rack slide design makes accessing internal components and removing the analyzer from a rack cabinet easy.
- AQMS power usage power usage can be reduced due to the instrument’s low power demand and its ability to operate over a wide temperature range.
- Built in digital display shows current readings and has the ability to track and chart these values on a graphical trend display.
Options & Accessories
- External AC powered pump (capable of operating 3 analyzers, excluding NOX).
- Dual filter (particulate).
- Rack slide kit.
- High pressure zero/span valves.
- SO2 Scrubber.
- Printed manual – digital version of manual supplied with analyzer.
- Internal long life, low power, maintenance-free pump (max 6 watts).
For Complete Specifications and Product Information, please view the Product Data Sheet.