GAS-1044 Ammonia and Oxides of Nitrogen Analyzer
The GAS-1044 Ammonia Analyzer from Met One Instruments Powered by Acoem delivers precise and reliable performance at an excellent value.
It uses proven chemiluminescence technology and an external thermal catalytic converter to measure NO, NO2, NOX and NH3 in ambient air.
US EPA approval (RFNA–0809–186)
The Met One range of gas analyzers have been designed using experience and knowledge gained from operating large air quality monitoring networks for more than 40 years. The result, instruments that integrate seamlessly into continuous monitoring networks.
- Reliable performance backed up by a two-year warranty.
- Minimize time spent on site performing maintenance through superior remote instrument control, diagnostic viewing, and calibration.
- Comprehensive data logging and remote viewing of over 200 operational parameters.
- Versatile interfacing through RS232, USB, analog, TCP/IP, and optional Bluetooth.
- Easier setup through an intuitive menu system with “Quick Menu”, advanced GUI, and a large keypad with tactile keys.
- Instant display of operational status using illuminated traffic lights on the front panel.
- Removable flash memory stores 10 years of data, including up to 12 individual parameters and event logs. Operational parameters can also be transferred to memory for easy retrieval.
- Latest firmware updates can easily be installed using the USB flash memory drive.
- Programming, viewing, downloading, and emailing of data is made even simpler using optional Bluetooth connectivity combined with Android App.
- Enhanced operator safety through the use of 12 VDC internal voltages.
- Reduced cost of spare parts, accessories, and consumable items through extensive use of standard components across the Met One range.
- Rack slide design makes accessing internal components and removing the analyzer from a rack cabinet easy.
Options & Accessories
- HTO1000N NH3 Converter.
- External AC powered pump.
- Rack slide kit, Dual filter (particulate).
- High pressure zero/span valves.
- Printed manual (digital version of manual supplied with analyzer).
For Complete Specifications and Product Information, please view the Product Data Sheet.