JOIN US TO DISCUSS ENVIRONMENTAL RESILIENCY FOR TOMORROW…
Met One Instruments, Inc. is proud to announce our participation in the most comprehensive virtual conference on environmental technology and solutions in 2021 with the Air & Waste Management Association!
You can visit our virtual booth now!
WHAT IS THE AIR & WASTE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION?
Founded in 1907, the mission and core purpose of A&WMA is to assist in the professional development and critical environmental decision making of members to benefit society. Further, to improve environmental knowledge and decisions by providing a neutral forum for exchanging information.
Sign up FREE for their weekly E-Newsletter, A&WMA NEWSWIRE for a weekly news roundup right in your inbox. Don’t miss their two monthly publications, the Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association which is one of the oldest peer-reviewed technical environmental journals in the world. Also, EM Magazine which explores a range of issues affecting the industry with articles written by environmental professionals in the field.
“A&WMA’s Annual Conference & Exhibition (ACE) is the most comprehensive conference on environmental technology and regulation and brings environmental professionals from around the world together to hear technical presentations on cutting-edge topics and to interact with exhibiting businesses and organizations demonstrating the latest environmental products and services. Through its programming A&WMA strives to address top environmental issues, offer access to leading subject experts, and maintain a neutral forum for information exchange.” – Awma.org
WHAT IS MET ONE INSTRUMENTS INC. PRESENTING AT THE A&WMA EXPO?
MOI provides reliable, affordable, precision instrumentation for monitoring ambient & indoor air quality and controlled environments. We also have a full Meteorological line of precision instrumentation. We engineer and manufacture products from our facilities located in Oregon, New York, and Maryland.
Our customer service, including ongoing after-the-sale service support, is the best in the industry. All our products are made in the USA. We are also an ISO9001 certified company.
MOI will be presenting our latest products such as the new AQ Eagle at the Expo this year! Take a sneak peak at part of our presentation below…
ACE 2021 features over 30 live panels, sessions, and events, including:
- Two keynote sessions providing a high-level perspective on climate change, regulation, and more
- Livestream technical sessions covering the hottest topics, including EPA Priorities, PFAS, New Source Review, Electric Power, Energy-Water-Waste Nexus, and more
- 51st Annual Critical Review on PFOA and Cancer
- Virtual tours of the Mosaic Company, Walt Disney World, and Florida Aquarium
- Over 100 on-demand presentations, slides, videos, and recordings of live sessions available online through December
- Online courses on AERMOD Air Dispersion Modeling, Puff Dispersion Modeling, and Air Toxics Human Health Risk Assessment
- Special events like the Women’s Professional Development Workshop
- Student and Young Professional events for learning and networking
➡️ Join MOI for the presentation we are sponsoring about Regional Haze and Aerosol Optical Properties. Thursday, June 17, 2021 from 3:20pm – 5:20pm US EDT.
This session examines the physical properties of aerosols focusing on the impacts on regional haze and the atmospheric radiative balance. MOI offers a number of optical instruments for aerosol measurement that would be ideal for regional haze. Content will begin at the starting time for users that are logged in. See you at the Expo!
➡️ Do you need more information? Make the most out of your A&WMA Virtual Conference Experience!