BC 1060 Portable Black Carbon Monitor
Our BC-1060 portable black carbon monitor measures and reports black carbon concentrations, with user-selectable time resolution down to one minute, at both UV (370 nm) and IR (880 nm) illumination wavelengths. The combination of portability and dual-wavelength illumination permits rapid, easy deployment on a broad scale for source apportionment (fossil fuel vs biomass combustion) determination, roadside monitoring and emergency responder applications. The BC-1060 can continuously sample for up to 6 months with a single roll of glass-fiber tape.
- Two Channels UV 370 nm & IR 880 nm
- CCS COMET Cloud Compatible
- Flow Dilution System for High Concentration Environments
- Self-contained Weatherproof Enclosure
- 6-Month Operation per Tape Roll Sampling at 2 LPM
- Highly Portable – 35 lbs./16 kg