Remote Dust Monitor ES-642
Met One Instruments’ ES-642 Remote Dust Monitor is an industrial air-quality sensor designed to provide real time particle concentration measurements in both indoor and outdoor environments.
Our ES-642 measures particulate concentration using a highly sensitive forward scatter laser nephelometer, which has a measurement range of 0 to 100 mg/cubic meter (0 to 100,000 μg/cubic meter). As supplied, the ES-642 provides TSP particulate monitoring. Optional sharp-cut cyclones are available for PM1, PM2.5, or PM10.
The ES-642’s serial and analog outputs support a wide variety of data collection systems. Serial outputs are MODBUS and basic ASCII via RS-232 or RS-485. Analog outputs include both 0-10 volts and 4-20 mA.
- Rugged Weatherproof Enclosure: For reliable continuous outdoor operation
- Purge Air System: Keeps optical components clean so the ES-642 can operate in adverse environments without performance degradation.
- Automatic Zero Calibration: Reduces long term measurement drift by automatically adjusting the zero value each hour.
- Controlled Inlet Heater: Active inlet humidity control to reduce measurement errors.
- Front Panel LCD Display: Provides information about particulate concentration, flow rate and instrument status.
- Flexible Mounting Hardware: Optional mounting bracket for wall or 2” vertical mast or for vertical mast diameters up to 4.7 inches (120 mm).
Specifications are subject to change at any time.